What I'm Loving Wednesday.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012


It's that time of the week! Almost FRIDAY! :)

I'm loving....

{one} Weekly McCalisters trip before church. I'm pretty sure they know my meal when I walk in the door. :) Oh, so good. I die for their sweet tea. 

{two} Tomorrow is Thursday and that means one day closer to FRIDAY! Am I the only teacher that feels this way EVERY week???? Please tell..

{three} That this weekend is our Annual McCarty Pottery Girls trip! Camping out in the storm Friday night and getting lots of good deals. I CAN'T WAIT! I'm also turning down a FREE wedding trip to the beach for this trip. YOU, better be worth it! :)

This week has been so much better in this teacher's world. My kiddos are VERY sick though. I've dealt with over 100 degree fever, pink eye, and regurgitating all week, POOR BABIES! I'm ready for this cold and flu season to kick the bucket!

What are your plans for this weekend? Aren't all you teacher friends so ready for Spring Break. I'm ready for sleeping late, Grey's reruns, and shopping. Oh boy! Here we go!



google




I've always wanted to marry a Football coach! How precious would this be?



I really want to make this! :)



this is me, to a tee.



Ordering these, pronto!



Spring Break craft project!



Another must have! Love this!

I could go on for days! Like any of these? Find me on pinterest-- laureneliza

Happy Wednesday Night! 

3 comments:

  1. I know I'm always ecstatic about Friday's arrival, and I'm not even a "teacher" teacher yet..;)

    Love your pins too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, teacher friend right here!! FRIDAY=LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!! That cake topper is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan