Like My Mother Does

Tuesday, February 7, 2012


Watch this video, listen to this song. That's my mother!

The day I first heard this song, I had chills all over. This describes my mother to a tee. 

Donna is the most caring, giving, selfless person I have ever met. She loves my daddy like no other, and to me that's the biggest blessing I could ever ask for. 


She loves the LORD with all of her heart and soul and has been the best example in my life. My mama told me about Jesus, has taken me to church since I was born and has prayed over and for me since the day I was born. 



Seriously, could I ask for more??


She is a wonderful daughter to my grandmother, Mom, and loves her family to pieces. I love being a part of such strong, Christian women and I hope to carry on their legacy to my own little girl one day. 


Mama,
Thank you so much for all the love and support you've given me over the years! God knew that I would be all over the place in this world and I needed someone to be my backbone. He chose you! :)  I can't thank you enough for praying me through college, helping me any possible way you can, and loving me unconditionally. 

I love what all you do for our family. You've shown me how to be a woman of faith and how to trust in HIM for all that I need.  On a funny note, I know I can't cook and I don't enjoy cleaning, you've told and tried to teach me how to be a wife ONE day! I couldn't thank you enough.

Love you Donna! You are my ROCK! 

Don't tell daddy. His is up next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan