What I'm Loving on THIS Wednesday!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012



Let's go...


{one}

I'm loving this sweet girl. 


Madeline Rachel DuBois
7lbs. 4oz.


I went to visit Maddie last night. (Yes, she was my valentine date!)
She is precious. So tiny and so fragile. I can't wait to see who she looks like and who she grows up to be!




{two}


We are having Brit's Bachelorette Party this weekend! So excited to celebrate this girl. :)
She is getting married March 10! So soon.




She's the one on my left! Little bit!


“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman


What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.


Loving those quotes this week! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan