Dear Monday.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Photobucket


Dear Sleep.  I haven't seen you much in the past 2 days. I'm ready for us to be friends            again! Okay?


Dear Mama.  I'm so thankful that you are always there to back me up and make me feel safe. It's a good thing that God knew we needed each other. We make a good team!

Dear Spring Break. Please hurry! I'm not trying to wish my life away, promise. But, I can't wait to sleep late and do pretty much what I want during your short stay. 

Dear McCarty Sale.  You lived up to the other years! It was tons of fun! See you next year, maybeeee.

Dear Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.  Why must you tempt me to not do what I need to be doing and to play with you! Ugh! You get me in trouble!


So glad it's almost Tuesday! Short week for me! I took a "Mental Health" day today! It was wonderful! :)








1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan