She loves me/ loves me not!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012


It's Wednesday, of Spring Break! I wish it would slow down as opposed to every other Wednesday in the year! :)

I haven't blogged in many moons and I miss it BIG time! Hopefully, I'm back for the duration of Spring break so get ready Padro.

As you know, link-ups are my favorite so here's another to add to my list.

She loves me.


DERNG jewelry.   i found this lady on instagram and her jewelry is just too precious. can't wait to show you what i've already ordered from the collection. Add here, seriously. :)
click the link to go to her etsy site.

Carrie's new song.   it's nothing like she has ever done and I LOVE it. :)



Spring Break Shopping.    i've done way to much and had lots of fun. Hurry up next paycheck!

She loves me not.

Ben and Courtney.    just not feeling it. I'm not a fan of hers. sorry if I messed with your opinion!
She's a MEAN girl!



Bills.    i feel like this is all i do. Believe me though, I am very thankful for a job and the money I make!



The Devil.     As if this wasn't a given but I feel like he is using other's lives that I come in contact with to show me what I am missing. I'm very thankful for being single in this season and seems like he just wants to shove that to me, everyday. look they are married, look she's dating a great guy. What's wrong with you?.

God, take him and shove him out. I'm doing just fine!

What are you loving this week?????

God bless you all!

3 comments:

  1. I'm on spring break too and this week is FLYING by! :( It makes me so sad! The week never goes by this fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie's new song is so fun! Thanks for linking up and playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan