The Spitting Image.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Of my Daddy, that is!


"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." 
~ Clarence Budington Kelland 

My daddy is a man who would do anything he could for his family but he isn't going down without a fight! He loves to be practical and make sure that we understand every little detail of the situation! 

Dad, thanks for helping me financially so I can focus on being an independent woman. #whitegirlproblems  

  • He's a man of God, and has always told me to walk in HIS light.
  • Very much a protector and for that I am thankful.
  • He's funny and loves to share a good joke that he has heard/read.
  • He aggravates me more than any person in this world. :)
  • I couldn't imagine who else I would call for apartment problems/car problems/ anything that I know NOTHING about!
I love him too much! He's a provider and loves me for what I am. 

Daddy.
I will never be able to repay you for the monetary things but most importantly the support and help that you have given me my entire life. You love me not only because I'm your punkin' but your little girl that you love to take care of. You're the best! I miss being able to have our random lunch dates, digging through empty houses for treasures, and being able to walk in a room and ask you a question but I know that my God has a plan.

You will never know what you mean to me! 

LOVE,
Your baby girl


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan