Fillin' Blanks!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Posting early because I know tomorrow is going to be crazy! 



1.  The highlight of my week was   payday! It's a wonderful day at my house! :)

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   eclectic! Nothing matches and I love it! I love mixing pottery with old, antiquy things and putting it all together to match my personality! I'm all over the place!

3.  My first vehicle was   a 1998 Mazda 626. Bless it. 

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  I would usually say a Dt. Coke. It gets me through the mornings! :)

5. My favorite way to waste time is  sitting on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter. It's seriously an IDOL! 

6. Right now I could really go for   a NICE, LONG sleep in tomorrow morning! Can't happen. :(

7.  This weekend I will be   camping out for the Peters/McCarty Pottery Sale. Yes, I know I'm crazy. It's a tradition, LOVE it! :)

Happy Friday, LOVES!


Look who got a hair-cut yesterday! Poor baby! 

Just got news of a sweet Preacher-man from our community who was found dead tonight. Please remember his family. So tragic! 



2 comments:

  1. Haha don't hate on the Mazda! I absolutely appreciated those swiveling air conditioners on all those after band camp runs to the Trolley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you can't sleep in tomorrow! That's one of my favorite things about Saturday's!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan