Top 5 Tuesday!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012



This week the topic is Restaurants. :)


I love to EAT and I love to find new places. Let's see if I can pick 5 that you should visit.


Taylor Grocery 

                                  
Don't let the looks fool you! It's so good! The catfish is amazing!!! It's such a fun place and people all over Oxford go here like crazy! Try it some time, but call me first! :)

McAlisters



Oh my! Give me a Grilled Chicken Sandwich and a sweet tea from here and I am one happy lady!

The Grill @ Fairpark


This place is our go-to for special occasions, place! It's wonderful and cheap at the same time. It has the expensive feel, you know the dark lights, nice menus, and gracious waiters. :)

Roosters


It's on the square and has wonderful food. What more could you ask for?

Mi Pueblo


You couldn't ask for a better Mexican place to eat. It's our staple in Pontotoc county! 

Hope your Tuesday has been fabulous! 
What have you done today that I should know?





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan