Weekend Shenanies.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Sami's Shenanigans

Hey lovely people! I've had an amazing weekend and I'm ready for bed so this will be short and sweet

1.) The best came to the Haven and we had tons of fun! This was our walk on Beale.. We drove downtown, I did a heck of a parallel park job and we just walked around and watched all the craziness! 
2.) Pedicures for both of us! I found a place in Southaven that will do Mani/Pedi for $35 and I almost fell out! That is an awesome price. HOW am I just now hearing this??
3.) A little Saturday shopping and we found this swinging outside swing. It was fun but a little scary to get in. Pier One, in case some of you would like to purchase this. :)
4.) We were looking snazzy for church so we decided that a new picture was a must! 
5.) Harper wanted a picture with her mama too! I love that baby!
6.) I'm a Starbucks GOLD member as of Thursday! I'm not really sure what all of this means but I'm pumped about it. I'm ready for card to come in the mail! :)

I love when Caitlyn comes to Southaven and we get to hang out and be adventurous. Also, today at church we had a commissioning prayer for teachers and it meant the world for the congregation to lay hands on us and bless our year, encourage us to use our position to show children Jesus and for their support. If you know a teacher, tell them thanks! I know if they are like me they will appreciate it more than you know!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend. I love girl's trips. And 35 is a stellar deal for mani/pedi!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan