I think I can, I think I can. It's Friday!

Friday, August 30, 2013

I think since it's the lovely day of Friday, we should have a little letter session!

Dear Friday: I thought you would NEVER arrive! My kiddos have been crazy wild and it's time you showed your face. 

Dear Ms. Patton: Remember your babies need all the love from you that they can get. Don't yell so much, love on their snotty faces and realize that these babies could see Jesus in your more than anyone else.

Dear Ole Miss Football: You are already causing me to have high blood pressure. The game last night was eventful and I'm thankful that the first one is behind us! Let's keep working hard and WIN (the point of the game). 
#HOTTY TODDY!

Photo: It's Here!! Football season y'all! Hotty toddy!

Dear Fall: I'm not trying to hurry my life away but I'm getting ready to see you! It's super hot in Mississippi and I'm ready for jeans, boots, scarves and all that fun stuff. :)

Blogger friends: Since school has started, I really have had no motivation to blog and I'm in a rut. Is there anything you are dying to know about me or have ideas for blog posts. I would love to hear them.

email me: lauren_patton@hotmail.com

Happy Labor Day Weekend, y'all! 

1 comment:

  1. fall is my favorite. but i am trying to live up summer as much as i can before the rain comes in portland!!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan