30 Day Blog Challenge!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I decided to be a follower instead of a leader and do the 30 day blog challenge!





Day 1- Introduce, recent picture, and 15 interesting things about you:





Welcome to the blog challenge. I am really excited about doing this because some days I just don't have any ideas to blog about. Maybe this will help me become dedicated. :)




This is the most recent picture. 2 weeks ago watching my beloved Rebels! Hotty Toddy!

15 things you should know:
  • I love my God who is always with me and loving me up every minute of every day.
  • I have a shopping addiction. My shrink, Caitlyn will tell you it's the truth.
  • I am an Elementary Education major and my Senior year is kicking my tail.
  • I eat, sleep, and breathe Ole Miss!
  • I can't stand Mississippi State! :(
  • I have a brother, Adam who is a fireman and works part time at the Sheriff's Department. I always feel protected.
  • My mother works in Oxford at Ole Miss and my father is the water man for our small community.
  • I love thrift shopping.
  • I love being crafty and making new things.
  • My favorite food is chicken.
  • I drive a 2005 Silver Altima. I love her.
  • I have a precious little 7lb Maltese, Harper.
  • Candles are my favorite.
  • I love buying songs on Itunes.
  • Kids have my heart. Little kids especially.

See you tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan