Sweet Summer Time

Friday, June 29, 2018

Hey y'all! It's been a minute. Summer time means more time to spend on my computer and "catch up".

So, here we go. What has 2018 looked like so far? It's been FULL of fun and exciting things! 

Let's recap:

Family: 
My sweet family added TWO because my BROTHER got married! We are so excited that Cassidy and Rhodes joined our crazy bunch! I can't wait to make more memories as a family! 


Friends

Summer began with Michelle, Clayton and I going to Hoover and watching our Rebs play! We all know that didn't lead to our dream season but there's always next year! 


Claire and Jordan got married and had such a beautiful wedding! It was fun celebrating the day with them and tons of friends and my precious Mama. 


Summer has been great with friends. Lots of dinners, walks around The Square and some long chats on the phone. (Which I never do!) 

School Year:
This year was a tough one to say the least. I will not go into details but I learned lots of lessons and how to deal with certain behaviors. I am going to thank my stars that its over and I'm grateful for what I learned because of it. So thankful to have taught each and every kiddo that has been in my classroom. Now... I'm beginning to pray for my students that are to come! 

I can't believe that it's almost JULY! Let's do this! 

Here's to hopefully some new blog posts before Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan