17 in '17

Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 has been a very busy year with lots of ups and downs! 

Every year I love spending time putting together a collection of memories that show my adventures in the day to day. 
Join me on the ride.


January
  1. Rang in the new year with this awesome crew! 


     2.) Moving Day-Mom left her house of 64 years and we all moved her to her new abode near my            parents.


     3.) Aunt Melba went in for a routine hip replacement and things didn't go as planned. So thankful that God had many more plans for her. What a blessing! 



February

     4.) The fam went to see Garth Brooks in Memphis! Such an awesome concert. 


March

     5.) Michelle's big day! It's too fun to watch one of your best friends get married.



April

     6.) Linda and I went to see Tim and Faith in Tupelo! Another bucket list concert... 



May

      7.) Claire and I did a 9PM-6AM ride along with the Oxford Police Dept. 
It was an amazing experience! 



June

     8.) Got to spend my June/July keeping these sweet girls! 


     9.) Celebrated at my 10th year class reunion!



July

     10.) I got to meet sweet Dalton Lane



August
     
     11.) Sweet Emily came to Oxford for too short of a visit! We packed a lot of fun into one day! 




September 

     12.) Football season was in full bloom and I had a blast cheering on my Rebs! 



October

     13.) Had the ole gallbladder taken out. 




November
     14.) Sweet Claire and Jordan got engaged. It was such a fun night celebrating these two! 



     15.) I became an ESPN sensation! HAHAHAHA! JK.. 
             We won the Egg Bowl! 
December
   16.) Spent a day during Christmas Break passing out LovePacks to prisoners in MS! What a              blessing this was! 



     17.) Christmas 2017 was fun with family/friends! 



2018.. you have a lot to live up to! Let's do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan