Being a Rubber Band!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

hey Ya'll.

I am sitting in Townsend, Montana with absolutely nothing to do. We have had a great first few days but now I am getting very bored. I am ready to start working with the kids in Montana and getting my hands dirty! I know God has a big plan and I am anxiously awaiting that plan. I have been thinking about home and wondering what they are doing there. A lot of my close friends are in other parts of the world and I am praying for their safety also. :) Please do the same.

I am so glad to have a chance to be in Montana and see their culture, it's excited and VERY different. They don't have a Wal*Mart every 20 miles, more like 2 hours away. No Wendys, Burger King, or McDonalds, where I am anyway. We are roughing it! haha

Pray that God would bring excitement to us right now and that we be grateful for what we have.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan