Boulder.. 3rd week!

Monday, June 15, 2009

We are in Boulder, Montana and it reminds me so much of a little western town. We are all tired but having so much fun with the kids already. This week is much more laid back than last week and we have a lot more downtime. Praise the Lord. :) We have a church van that we are driving and that is pretty awesome.

I am so excited about my time in Montana because I am definetely seeing some things I could never see in Mississippi. But.. I have found out that I am a Southern Belle for SURE! I could never live here. It is wayyyyy toooo different.

I still have no wireless internet so no pictures. :(

Having fun though.

Peace

2 comments:

  1. Girl, i'm a Southern girl 100%! :)
    glad you are having fun!
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lauren. The Southern Belle of Montana!
    haha! Love and Miss you!! :)

    caitlyn

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan