I just hiked a Mountain!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Today is our last day in Belgrade. We have had a lot of fun here this week, it has been amazingly laid back and restful. Well.. except for yesterday and today. Yesterday we made reservations and went white water rafting. It was AMAZING! :) We had a blast and we shared a raft with some guys from London. They made us laugh and laugh. Today we visited houses in the community, and then they gave us the rest of the day off. We decided(to please Stephanie) that we would hike to the M which is a 2 mile hike up the mountain. Goodness, we made it but it about killed me! I am soooo out of shape, but we had a lot of fun in the process! :)

We are leaving tonight to go to Belgrade Stock Car Races and then to Helena where we start off our week with an air show. I love Montana.

Today was my mama's last day as a University Employee and I am sooo happy/sad for her! She is going to be missed, I am sure.

Love and miss all of ya'll! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. this was soooo good. i miss you so much! :)TALK TO YOU SOON!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan