What a week.. Wolf Creek! :)

Friday, June 12, 2009

This has been our first week in montana working for Jesus! .. We went to Wolf Creek Baptist Mission and they are a precious community/church living for him! They served us meals daily and took the best care of us EVER! We are going to miss them soo much.

God has BIG plans for us this summer though. I'm excited. I taught preschool with Maggie and we had a great time teaching those little ones Bible Stories. I really hope that they learned a lot about Jesus!

We get our mail tomorrow and are meeting our supervisor for lunch. MAJOR EXCITEMENT.
Will post pictures as soon as I can.

Peace!
Miss all of Ya'll- Not you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, precious preschoolers. They say "guys" here too, it gets old..Love you!! Hopefully I'll get to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan