He Must Become Greater. I must Become Less!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

So.. we are finishing up our last day in Boulder, Montana. This week has been great and we have been able to work with little kids. We have been a part of a drama/basketball/backyard Bible Club. It was so much fun and we have learned while preparing for our lessons. :) God has brought us closer together as a team and that is for sure an answered prayer.

I have to share a funny story. I am one of the Backyard Bible Club teachers and we usually on a good day have 5 kids. Well, one of the little boys,"Rutger" asked me the cutest, most innocent question the other day. We were learning about how Joseph and Mary were traveling to Bethlehem to have baby Jesus, and telling all of the details about their travels. Well, he looked up at me and said," How did her stomach open?" It was so precious, but I just told him that she had him like all other mama's today do. He was completely ok with that answer, Praise the Lord.

God is really doing some awesome things through us and for us. We are so blessed.

Please pray for all of my friends doing summer missions. :) I am sure they need our prayers too!

Peace!

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan