Belgrade.. I love you! :)

Monday, June 22, 2009

ok.. So we are in Belgrade Montana having a ball. We got to this town yesterday and the people pretty much had no clue what was going on. We are staying with a PRECIOUS family though. :)

I have figured out that God knows exactly what he is putting in our path and we have to be ok with that. Our group is like a family now!

This morning we went to the Church and they had nothing for us to do so we got to drive to Bozeman and go to Target. I had fun for sure. We then went to the church and met the pastor, Curtis Crow. We organized the VBS material and then we worked in their clothes closet. We threw out the old clothes and pretty much just started cleaning out the room. It was a lot of fun!

We then went back to Bozeman and went BACK to Target and then to Borders. I bought "Crazy Love" and "Captivating". I am soooo excited and can't wait to read them!

Hope everything is good in Mississippi! :) Miss and Love YA'LL!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word. Those books are amazing!! When I read "Crazy Love" it wasn't my copy, so I bought one out here! haha. It was on sale! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan