All because two people fell in love.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy 37th Anniversary to my mama and daddy!

(July 21)

I could not ask for better role models, supporters, prayer warriors, and all around good people to be my parents.


I'm so glad God does the choosing.

and when the day is done my mama's still my biggest fan.


The Spitting Image of my father.

They hang in there through thick and thin and are a great example of what love truly is.


I love you mama and daddy!


Added later!.....



Leslie @ Life's in its ordinary form gave me this sweet blog award. Thank you soo much.

All you have to do is give it to people that mean alot to you!

Here we go:

Ashley @ Ashnmcgee.blogspot.com- She has been there forever! I love this girl!

Caitlyn @ caitlynk-thedivalifeincollege.blogspot.com- Pretty much there ALL the time.






4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to them!! :) How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to them!! They are precious!
    p.s. I left you a blog award in my last post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! i love them. my second parents. love them so much! congrats!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan