Life.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

This is exactly my sentiments for the weekend that I have had. Nothing big planned and relaxation to a minimum. :)

Harper had just left her favorite groomer, Mrs. Rebecca, who did an amazing job on her cut. I love it. Plus little too has to look cute because...

Harper will be 1 on July 21st. :)

(not sure what we are doing for her yet. Any Suggestions)?

I'm in another wedding in September. Haley and Harvey's!
These are the dresses.. very pretty, but oh girl gotta get my tan on.
and.. we are wearing brown shoes. Just had to try it on with high heels! ;)

My grandmother, aka. "MOM" came to our house last Sunday and this is how adventurous this 85 year old woman is. She is precious and makes me laugh all the time.
I couldn't ask for a more loving, caring, adventurous, and spit-fire grandmother in the world.
Thank you God for giving her to me!

I went to see Chad last weekend and ta-da, meet Bull. He's a love machine. So precious!

Now for another week of friends, playing with Harper, pretending to do homework, and living life.

Can't wait.

To God be the glory. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan