Loyal.

Monday, July 26, 2010


You know how your dog acts when you come home and they have been there by theirselves all day? So excited, so happy, and finally peace is in their hearts the minute you walk in the door?




well... I imagine this is exactly how God feels when we as his children fail and run back to him to be held in his arms. This is what I thought of today when I came home and harper came running and biting on my ankles. :)




My savior knows that I fail him often and sooner or later I am going to ask for forgiveness. I hate doing anything that breaks his heart, so WHY do I do it?




So glad that he forgives and forgets. I need to work on being a better christian example for him.




2 more days= Summer Vacation. If you can call it that. I'm ready for a break! 3 classes in the summer is just plain mean!




I'll be spending the next 3 weeks with these sweet girls! We'll play babies, dress up, and swim. :)




Until Next time!

2 comments:

  1. love the pictures of the 3 girls! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a blessing. That's an awesome outlook you have. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan