Hot and Spicy.

Thursday, July 15, 2010


So. I love spicy food and thought it would be a great idea to try Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwhich.




WoW!


My mouth was on fire. let's just say I won't be having another one of those. It was good, don't get me wrong, but a little tooo hot for my taste.
The week has been busy. School, work, walking Harper around the square in Oxford. She LOVES it. She's a little socialite! :)
Now for the weekend. I'm excited...
Not really sure what's going on but it's the weekend, none the less.
Today would have been my grandaddy's 88th birthday. I was 4 when he died but I am very thankful for the memories that I have of him. Precious man!
Hope you all have a great weekend.




4 comments:

  1. i cannot believe you dedicated a whole blog to a sandwich. im sitting in class and this makes me super hungry now. see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. just wanted everyone to know! :)

    See you! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the new layout and picture up top. It makes me smile from ear to ear and tear up a little bit. Is that crazy!? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never Crazy. It brings back great memories. Miss you too girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan