Bored. Coveting. Not a good combination!

Friday, December 17, 2010

I obviously have nothing to do at work but look at all these lovely things!

i seriously want to learn how to sew. Look how cute!

anthropologie. Taken off another blog!



I'm loving this! :)
{the back says, "and a Hotty Toddy New Year" Too cute!

www.examiner.com


Graduation Present, anyone?!



My mother has one of these but don't I need to add one!? :)


I may or may not be obsessed with Christmas Decorations! ahh!



www.marieclaire.com

Totally random but I love baking cupcakes during this phase of my life.

But more than anything I want one of these...
"Happy Everything" plates!

Aren't they adorable?

My birthday issss January 8th! :)

That's all. Back to work, ahem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan