Joyful, Joyful, We Adore thee...

Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's been a great day!


Santa was EXTRA good this year, Jesus' birth has been celebrated, and Family time is soon to come.


Last night I helped mama prepare the breakfast casserole that is eaten every Christmas Day Morning because that's something that my Grandmother Patton insisted on. We keep her memory going by doing this and it's a pretty awesome thing! :)


We opened presents and I promise pictures are to come of what all "ho ho" brought me. LOVE! :)


The Pattons' will be here sometime tonight and Mom is coming to celebrate with us. I just love family time. We will miss Jacob and Joseph this year!!


Jacob is spending Christmas with his fiance', they are getting married in Washington at the Jefferson memorial this summer! So sad I can't go! :(


Joseph is in the Peace Corp in Nicaragua! Bless him! Hope Christmas is great for him there! Miss you boy! :)


Merry Christmas to you all! :)


{I celebrate the day that you were born to die so that I could one day pray for you to save my LIFE! :) }

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I am a new follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan