Fill in the blank Friday.

Friday, December 3, 2010

linking up with....
{photo from weheartit via this tumblr}


1. Holiday spirit makes me smile. It's the most wonderful time of the year, right? Jesus' Birth, time with family around the tree, present, shopping, Christmas music, cinnamon scented candles and decoration that is glittery and beautiful eating my grandmother's chicken and dressing. It's the best.

2. The holidays are incomplete without family, Christmas movies, decorations, love,cold weather, friend ornament swapping.

3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is eat the most delicious food, dirty Santa parties, Christmas program at church , shopping,

4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is to eat breakfast casserole every Christmas morning because that's what my grandmother Patton always did, open presents one at a time and fight over who is going next, decorate our house the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Empty our stocking first on Christmas morning.

5. Holiday music is something that i have a new found respect for. I loved it as a kid but only recently have I become attached to it again! :)

6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays with my family, as always! Pattons at our house, Heards at Mom's house.

7. Holiday wish list McCarty Pottery, some new Toms, 2 teacher-y tote bags, and a few surprises. My mother, aka, Santa Clause has this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan