Monday, December 13, 2010

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{one}
I just bought my first Paula Deen cookbook and I couldn't be more excited. I am obsessed with her recipe's and pretty magazines even though, ahem.. I don't cook very often!

{Two}
I am sitting at work, not doing a thing but playing on my blog, facebook, twitter, and shopping. This might not be good. Come on 2:00! :)

{Three}
Tonight I am going to Friendship Baptist Church's Christmas Play. My cousin is a lead in it and we are going to see how God is going to show up! :)

{Four}
I just LOVE christmas! My mother has our house looking like the North Pole and it makes my heart happy when I drive up and see lights! Our house is beautifully decorated and I hope that my future houses will look as "christmasy" as ours always has.

Happy Monday! Hope your last work-week before christmas goes smoothly!

Love this!...

Lord Jesus, keep me in Your will! Don't let me go mad by poking about outside it."

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH Have I ever told you that I HATE BEING AN R.A.?????

    because I do.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan