Christmas 2010.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just a little late. that's all!

We started off Christmas partying 2 weeks before with Church gatherings, Sunday school parties and other social events. Can I just say that I absolutely adore Christmas. Seriously!

Our church,BBC, decided to go to the Cottonplant Christmas Lights. Geez. This is like having a full time job. There are so many inflatables, lights, and even a cabin with Santa in it. It's amazing to see the joy and laughter on the faces of our little kiddos. We even heard plenty of, " I don't want to see him" about Santa Clause and the grinch that was actually quite hilarious! I had a great time seeing them get excited, upset, and having fun enjoying Christmas as a little kid.

I really hate how this "excitement" of Christmas dwindles down a little bit each year for me. I have often heard that after you have kids it all comes right back, so that is what I am hoping for! I still have the love and excitement for christmas but the "magic" just isn't there! :(

Family time was amazing this year! We had my "mom's" christmas with the family for lunch and we spent the day catching up with family. My cousin, Tyler, read the Christmas story and that was pretty special to see a 5 year old get excited to read about the birth of our Savior! I received some cash from my dear grandmother and this will be spent to sponsor my child from Africa, Esnard. Remember her?

We then had the Patton Family over for Christmas Day supper and it was a fun time! Only one cousin, Sam could make it for Christmas! We sure did miss them but know that they are fulfilling obligations! :)

Jesus blessed us with a WHITE christmas and I absolutely loved it! It was perfect! :)

I sure hope that you had a great christmas with the people you love and the people that love you the most and that God showed us all the true meaning of christmas! Himself! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love going to see Christmas Lights, especially with little kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas! I've always wished for a white Christmas, and I finally got one this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie, thanks for following my blog! Hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love spending time with family on chrsitmas! i'm glad you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan