Fill In the Blank Friday!

Friday, July 22, 2011


1.   One of my happiest moments ever was     my 16th birthday when I was surprised with a limo for my friends and I to go eat and ride around in. I was completely surprised and I'm pretty sure I cried. It was so much fun!

2.  Summer is wedding season and weddings are   my favorite event to go to. There is nothing sweeter than two people who are in love than promising to spend their time together. I love going to weddings to get great ideas and to remember the love that God has given to the two people. LOVE THEM! 

3.  This summer    has been wonderful and stressful all at the same time. It has been so much fun planning for my new, 1st place, and also figuring out what to do with my life after moving. Oh my. if only I had known and I haven't even started school yet. ha! Summer has been fun, spending time with friends and loving life.

4.  My summer food of choice has been  mexican food, ice cream, and sweet tea. Is there anything else?

5.  My summer uniform has been    shorts, tshirts, dress up clothes for interview and orientations. What can I say, life as a teacher?

6.  If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose     New York! I had the time of my life there and I would love to spend a summer there to do everything I want to see. Seriously, though. I would need an endless amount of money.

7.  My summer anthem is     "You Lie" by The Band Perry. No reason behind that, I just like the song. :)


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan