iPhone dump. Thursday Edition

Thursday, July 21, 2011

It has been FOREVER since I have blogged. Seriously, I've missed it. But.. I'm back.

I've been to NYC, moved into my own apartment, and now I am working in my classroom.

See why I have been absent from this lovely bloggy world?

I'll leave you with an iPhone dump but believe me. Stories about each of those events above will be blogged about. :)


I love my new laundry room. The curtains just make the room.


So glad I got to share this trip with my best friend! 



Just in case my future husband is reading...


I got to chat with Ann Curry and she is Precious! 


This was fun! The security guard took our picture.

love my new watch! :)

So much more to come. Stay tuned to my crazy transition of life. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for your updates!
    Did you move to an apartment by yourself?

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan