Miscellany 4th of July. :)

Monday, July 4, 2011

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{one}
Happy 4th of July!
It's just one of those days where you want to sit at home, spend time with your family, and celebrate our country's 235 birthday! :)

{two}
I had  a yard sale Saturday and realized just how much "junk" I have collected over the years. It's an eye opener, but I sold my "treasures" to people and made me some money, honey! I am very excited to finally not be broke for a while.

{three}
I'm not excited or anything but in 5 days I will be in NEW YORK! Can. Not.Wait. :)
Of course, I'll keep you updated through iPhone pictures! Ha.

Happy 4th of July!


via

this is how my day was spent.


blooming onion. Addicted.





Instagram 4th! :)

I am very thankful for all the men and women who have/are serving overseas for our country. We are truly blessed in America because of who they are and what they have done. Thankful for a GOD who loves me all the time and blesses me with freedom daily.

I'm proud to be an AMERICAN!


2 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from Misc Monday. I just posted about NYC on my misc monday post today. Have a happy 4th! Also, yay for you making money selling stuff at your garage sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! we are so lucky to live in america, right?! and i'm sure you'll have an amazing time in NYC.. can't wait to see pictures :)

    new follower, please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan