The New Place

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Since I am finally settled in and living life, I decided to do a tour of my new apartment. I really love it here so far but I am kinda lonely with just moving here and not having any apartment friends yet. :)

No worries, I'm fine just needing something to take up my days and I know that is coming all too SOON!

I haven't decorated everything completely but here is a simple version of where I am living. :)

This is my little laundry room that I adore. It's tiny but so me. I'm loving my curtains the most and I believe that they make the room. :)
(thanks, Mrs. Margie)

My cute eating area. I've got to add something to the back wall. 
My kitchen. Notice the Rooster painting? A 2nd grader did that. I'm such a teacher.
My living room. and yes...
got my chair! I love it!
so excited to have my mantel! Can't wait to really decorate it for seasons and such. 
My tv center and cross wall. 
sorry for the junk. :(
my extra bedroom. So far, it's had lots of company!
My hall decor. Love that painting!
My bedroom. I'm thinking Green is becoming my favorite color. We shall see.
Some of my Craigslist pieces and hand-me-downs.
My jewelry holders my daddy and I made. Love them!
Bathroom. Needs some work. :)

I'm excited to show ya'll my little nook. I'm so excited for the possibilities of my 1st place and I know that God has huge plans for me too.

This is such a transition for me and I pray that the Lord helps it get easier. I would love to get mail, gifts, and such from you friends! haha. jk, kinda.
If you would love to send me some mail or some encouragement I'll gladly give you my address via email.

Hope you all are having a great Saturday! :)

6 comments:

  1. How exciting for you! I love it, and aren't those jewelry holders the best?! I have one and I really need to make another! I'm sure that friends and busyness will come soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place is so cute!
    I would love for you to send me your address. :)
    Kashaff1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippppeeee!! Can't wait to visit! Have a get together! :)
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks precious, LP! Can't wait to see it in real life!
    I agree with McGee. You know how to get visitors...have a shindig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word! How cute is your place! I can`t wait to see more pictures! Love your blog and I am your newest follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the new place!! I love getting into someplace new and redecorating :) so fun!

    www.kirstenjoywilson.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan