Fill in the Blanks.

Friday, July 8, 2011


1. My plans this summer include traveling, soaking up family time before moving, New York, and finishes up with school to get my degree! :)

2. The best summer I ever had was   my summer missions summer where I spent 2 months in Montana loving on children during VBS and seeing the state for what it was! :)


3. Summer is sweet tea, HOT, lemonade, VBS, Nike Shorts, tshirts, cute dresses, pool days....

4. My favorite summer food is  a grilled hamburger and Mi Pueblo. Duh! Right for any time of the year!
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with    water (healthy choice) and sweet tea, my preference!

6. My summer uniform consists of   mostly shorts and t-shirts, and occasionally a cute dress.
7. The best thing about summer is   it just makes people feel giddy inside. Time to do what you need and want to do!


Tomorrow I'm leaving on a jet plane to New York! I'm so excited and can't wait to share it with you!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your trip to New York! Love your furbaby photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sentence about summer making you feel giddy inside.. it is SO true. Nothing is better than summer and all the possibilities that can occur!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan