Entertaining Angels.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hebrews 13:2 

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing, some people have entertained angels without knowing it.



Last night @ church, David talked about how we the church, should be the most welcoming people in the world. Well, you know. It got me to thinking. I've been at Bellevue Baptist Church my entire life and I've never until this point in my life tried other churches.

So, in other words, I've been at home and comfortable in the same place for a long time. I hope and pray that the people who have visited and joined our church in the past few years have felt at home and that I had some part of that feeling. I always want to show God in what I do.

Isn't it funny how one sermon can make you question and evaluate where you stand? God is good! :)

iPhone dump time.

Outfit- love this black/white top with the necklace. :)


Friends for 23 years! :)


Just a quick story about this guy. 
Paul McLeod


If you haven't heard of Graceland too. I'll sum it up in 4 words. :)

Crazy, freaky Elvis Man.
He's crazy. Seriously?

Anyway, there was a rumor going around that he was dead but truth be told, it was just that. a RUMOR!

He's alive and because we all went crazy twittering and facebooking about his death, my friend Caitlyn's tweet was featured in the story. 


Nothing like finding money in an old purse! Woo hoo!

It's almost the weekend. 
Don't forget to entertain Strangers! You never know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan