Fill In the Blank, Friday!

Friday, May 4, 2012




1.  My bedtime routine includes, watching t.v, playing with my iPhone, and snuggling with Harper. 

2.   I am  really, really wanting a 4runner right now. 

3.  I can't stand   shots   because     they terrify me to death.

4. My idea of relaxation would be   a chair, an umbrella, an iced coffee, and a beach! Oh, my 3 weeks hurry up!

5. If I had an extra $50, I would  buy myself something nice. Like, a new outfit or something. :)  

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is    we can relate on so many levels even though we aren't real life friends. But, sometimes even that becomes a reality. :)

7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is   make your own iced coffee like from Starbucks. Even though it would never taste like that yummy goodness! 

Thank the Lord it's Friday! 
 

1 comment:

  1. I've actually been trying to make frappucinos at home, but you are so right, they just aren't as good.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan