Top 5 Tuesday: Best things of Summer

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just Peachy



1.) Sleeping In: I absolutely cannot wait until I can stay up all night and sleep all morning! The best feeling ever. My days will be planned on how late I can sleep in. 

2.) Beach Trip!- This is the first year that "us girls" are going on a family beach trip. I couldn't be more excited! We are going to Gulf Shores and it is going to be epic. Can't wait to recap for you about all of our lovely adventures!

3.) Family time, galore!- We always do fun things during the summer. Shopping trips, trying new restaurants, and hanging out outside. Can't wait to spend all the time I want with the family.


4.) Impromptu Road trips- My friend, Shell and I are notorious for doing this. We decide where to go that morning and we take all day getting lost there and having fun making memories. Seriously, we've ended up some places we shouldn't be and some places that we love that we discovered! :)

5.) Getting Paid even though I'm not working- I'm grateful for a job that pays even when I'm not "working". Mind you, I'll still be thinking about lesson plans, little kiddos, and ways to better my classroom for their future. I can't wait for my new children. I know that I will learn something new everyday just as I have this year! 

Summer, where are YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan