Guilty Pleasures.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012


 
{Thrift Shopping} I've really gotten into this thrift thing. I started thrifting          about 5 years ago and it's become a big hobby. Yes, sometimes I buy things I don't need but don't we ALL? :)
{Army Wives} This show is so much fun! I pretend while watching it that I am a wife of a Soldier and it seriously hits home. I know that sounds silly but I have so many friends that have family members that are fighting and I feel like that's a way that I can "truly" connect to their lives and understand partly what they go through.

{Diet Coke}Why, oh why, does it have to be bad for me? It's definitely something that helps me get through the day. It's funny because I've heard people say that teachers are the #1 drinkers of this drink. Wonder why? We all need a pick me up from these crazy kids who are ready for summer! 




{nail polish} Essie, OPI, cheapo-depo from CVS. Matters not. I love! It's so much fun to have all these colors to choose from. Come to my house and I'll give you a Mani/Pedi. 
Choose color, I do for good price. :) 

{McCarty} Pottery is my weakness! I love the nutmeg glaze and I have it ALL over my house. My mother started this for me and it's become a fun tradition in my family. So, if you are ever at a loss of what to send to me, Get McCarty! :)


 


2 comments:

  1. LOVE McCarty! I want to have it all over my house one day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren! You won the giveaway on my blog :) Email me to claim your prize!! michaelawarner90@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan