Monday, again?

Monday, May 7, 2012



1.) Mi Pueblo date with the best.


2.) Jewelry party with some fabulous ladies.


3.) Ladies Luncheon at church. Thank you Lord for these examples.


4.) Family time. :)




Harper is with her Nonna and Grandaddy this week! Isn't she a sweet baby?


My Hero! Can't wait to celebrate her this weekend! 


Love these babies but goodness, my feet hurt! 


Lynlee. I'm gonna beat you! Look @ that face! Sweet baby. 

Photobucket

Dear Monday, Teacher Appreciation week is upon us. Please let some of my parents be good to me. Is that bad that I wrote that it was that week on our Classroom newsletter. Fishing for gifts, YEP! :)

Dear Monday, I found this song on another girl's blog and I cried. Thank God for Hometowns. Isn't that the truth. Get it, Carrie.


I'm thankful for everything this song talks about. God knew what he was doing when he grew me up in Thaxton

Dear Monday, Please let everyday this week be as productive as today. That would be SUPER nice.

Dear Monday, Just so you know. I've only got 2 more of you before Summer Break starts. I'm not sad about that one little bit!

4 comments:

  1. you're so close to summer! you can do it! cute shoes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Tressa - found you through the Monday link up. I love that you wrote about TA week in your newsletter. I wish I had thought of something like that!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE shoes!!! Hate that all the cute ones though hurt our feet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wedges are to die for!

    I'm a new reader from the link up!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan