Thoughts on Thursday! :)

Thursday, May 10, 2012



 Numero uno: It's been a wonderful day so far! My kiddos are buck wild, do you hear me! I mean it, WILD! But, it's almost over and I've already started realizing that I will miss their little personalities and I am forever grateful that they were my 1st Firsties. They have shown me that I am not as patient of a person as I thought that I was. But also, they have shown me that all kids learn differently and have some serious stuff going on at home. They just want a smile and need to be loved. :)

Numero dos: 



This meal was the most "home cooked" meal I have ever made! :)

                                         
                                                       Sweet Teacher Appreciation Week. :) 

Numero Tres: This was a perfect day! Started with a free iced coffee, an exhausting school day, winning a BLOG giveaway. :) Thanks, Michaela!


Had a nice thrift shopping trip. Some Cynthia Rowley placements, brand new, .59
Some Gail Pittman pottery plates. .99 cents.
Let's just say, it was a successful trip! 


Then, @ school my sweet parents sent me a "teacher appreciation" card with a gift card inside. Thank you God for such great parents! They love me unconditionally and show me any way that they can.

When I got home, Emily had sent a "please be my bridesmaid card" I couldn't be more excited to be a part of this wonderful wedding! Can't wait for her B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l wedding! 




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting to be a bridesmaid! I'm in two more weddings this summer and I love being able to share love with my best friends!

    Also, I don't think anybody could be super patient with a group of 1st graders, but the love in your heart for them probably made up for those rare times you lacked patience.

    Happy Teacher's Appreciation Week! Thanks for linking up Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you're having a great week! Congrats on winning a blog give away and getting a gift card! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan