It's Ok.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Its Ok Thursdays

{1} that I still can't get into my classroom and Open house is next Thursday. My poor firsties...

{2} that I'm on a cheeto kick. yummy. 

{3} that I'm starting the process for applying to Grad school and it scares me a little.

{4} that I'm a pinterest/facebook/twitter/instagram addict. Help me please!

{5} that I love watching criminal shows/law shows but only in daytime or if I am NOT by myself.

{6} that I love watching the Golden Girls. I will be them one day! :)

The Golden Girls

Hope you are having a great Thursday! 

It's almost the weekend, AHHH! :)

6 comments:

  1. Love Golden Girls too. :)

    southerngirllivingthecitydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for making me want cheetos now... :) I haven't had those in forever! Good luck with grad school, it's tough but it's so worth it when you get to move on up that pay scale! Have a great thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Found you through "It's Okay" Thursdays. These made me laugh. hehe We must be kindred spirits, I LOVE CRIMINAL MINDS, and other law/crime shows. I should learn my lesson about watching them at night. Last night I put on Law & Order SVU while I went to sleep and let's just say I was dreaming about what was happening in the episode. I woke up quite alarmed. lol Thanks for linking up! You can find me over at www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Golden Girls! I just started watching this summer and I'm so glad I did! They're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching the Golden Girls, too! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I guess I should have read more blog posts before asking when school started! lol

    I'm addicted to instagram too - what's your user name?

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan