Show some love.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012


{one} I'm appreciative for the time that I spent with my daddy this morning! Quality time @ Walmart! Ha!
Source: google.com via Chrisy on Pinterest



{two} I'm loving Craigslist shopping. Seriously, I have an obsession with buying furniture and "stuff" cheap. It's too much fun! My bank account wouldn't agree. I might not have any food for the rest of the summer but dead gum it, that table will look cute! :)
I kid, kind of.

{three} I'm loving all these ideas/projects that I am trying to get done before school starts. I'm also obsessed with Pinterest and i need to quit finding little things that I just "know" that I can do. Y'all.. I might just have to start a boutique. It is my dream------?

{four} I'm loving that I have time to blog, Almost every day this summer. I can't wait to share with you more as this 2nd year as a teacher progresses. Join my other blog here-- www.1stgradebound.blogspot.com

What are you thankful for or loving this day?
Source: etsy.com via Becky on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Last summer I was so obsessed with Craigslist! I found so much crap on there! and Yard sales too... I love other people's junk ;)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan