Wednesday fun.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It feels like forever, ladies! 

I'm stressing because I can't work in my classroom, YET so let's just have a little fun and pretend that I live in a perfect world! :)

BTW: this is my last Wednesday post before I am a "teacher" again. I'm sorta sad about this. 
but, thank you Lord for a job!


{one} I am very, very thankful that my God provides and he is always watching out for us, even when we don't deserve it. I've realized lately that I need to get back on fire for him and do what I know is right every minute, every day. 


{two}I'm loving that Dollar Tree/Target have dollar items that are perfect for my classroom. :) It's too much fun to go in there and just play!




{three}I'm loving that I had a chance to have lunch with a sweet friend yesterday who I've not seen in a while. It's good to catch up and share your life with others. It does this Southern soul good!


{four}I'm loving that my parents are always there for me and are willing to help! I know that I repeat myself a lot but I just am so thankful for their help! Such sweet people, I tell you. 39 years of marriage last week. Love is evident. :)


         and now...



I tell you, I become more in love with pinterest every day!




 Go print one, NOW! 
















Source: etsy.com via Lauren on Pinterest


I might need one of everything here. Enjoy your Wednesday! :)

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it so wonderful to have parents who provide such a fine example of marriage! It makes me so grateful that I have that at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you will start school soon!!! Where did summer go???

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just at Dollar Tree yesterday and saw all the cute school stuff! Made me wish I was back in the schools working as a nurse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE me some $$ Tree! :) I SO enjoyed our time together! Hope to see you again SOON!! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan