Letters because it's Friday.

Friday, July 6, 2012

I can't believe it's Friday again. This week has flown by. Before I know it, it'll be August 1st and I'll be back in the classroom. But, for now let me just get to the letters before I get depressed! :)

Dear sonic- your free Route 44 Diet Cokes make my day. People, look at the bottom of your receipts, they are generous sometimes! Dear summer-as stated above, please slow down. I'm loving sleeping late and doing as I please. I don't want you to change that. Dear parents-thank you for forking over your hard earned money to fix my teeth yet again. I'm sorry those 5 years in braces didn't fix my problemo.  Dear GAC- thank you for showing my husband aka Chris Young tonight on your origins show. Good to know that my mother and father in law are good people! Dear memory box-I almost cried today going through your items. Good, good times were in there. I'm an adult and that depresses me just a bit. Dear caitlyn-thank you for letting me spend 2 days in the "bus". I'm glad you forced me to get up and see that sunrise. I really enjoyed the experience, even though I felt it for days. I'm also glad we share the same feelings toward state, HOTTY TODDY!


Dear BreAnna-you love my brother, therefore, I have to love you. :) It's a joke!
thanks for our good times!


 that's all folks.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan