life.

Friday, July 6, 2012



So, I'm thinking about life at the moment.

God has blessed me in so many ways that I can't even count. He has given me a family who loves me no matter how I act, or what I do. They are always there and willing to back my up for who I am.  My friends are awesome. We all have our differences and circumstances going on that can seperate from time to time, but overall we have each others backs.

I think about how my friends have all had a "season" in my life. I had those high school friends who I never thought would become a thing of the past, but sadly after almost 5 years of HS graduation, I have seen a handful of them face to face. Now, Facebook has allowed me to keep up with them for the most part and for that I am thankful! It's wonderful to see on FB a friend getting engaged, married, and having kids. It's a neat thing how my Savior works!

Next, came those precious years at ICC, by far the "best years of my life".  I met some of the best friends a girl could have. The BSU was an amazing place to make those connections and dig deeper into my faith with those people. I wished it would never end but knew that it would. After 2 years in Fulton, graduation came and I said goodbye to lots of friendships and memories.

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."

Then comes Ole Miss. I've longed to be here my entire life. I bleed red and blue. I'm instantly thrown into a whole new area of my life and God is good again. He gives me lots of new friends, and aquaintances that enrich my time there so much! I'll forever be grateful that I had people to rely on and make memories with during those last 2 years of college.

Now, I'm an "adult" and in a completely different, but precious time of my life. New friends have come along, and lots of old friends still are puzzle pieces in my life. I'm so thankful that God has big plans and he knows exactly what he is doing. When I get confused and think of old memories that include friends that I haven't seen in months/years, I'm thankful instead of sad!

So, with this said. If you are any of these friends whether from high school, college, real world, or even a new friend. Thank you! I am so happy that you form that puzzle that enriches my life everyday. I have lots of friends that have been there from birth, some that i met in junior high, and I'm thankful that they have traveled this journey called life with me. No matter where you fit in, just know that my heart rejoices and thanks HIM for you!

Just felt like I needed to share my heart. I'm thankful for you all.

For such a time is this...

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan