Fall Favorites!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012


As I've said before. 
i. adore. fall.

I want to share with you today some of my favorite things that show up at my house around this season every year!

{candy corn}

Man, I can eat this stuff until I am sick. I'm not advising to do that!
Go buy a bag, for real though.

{Bath and Body Works Candles}
actually any fall-y candle as a matter of fact. 


Seriously, there is nothing better after a long day with my kiddos, than lighting one of the babies and relaxing. Just do yourself a favor and buy one of these and see if it is therapy for you like it is for me.

{hot chocolate and Apple cider}

I bought my first pack of hot chocolate today and I can't wait to fix a cup tonight. It always reminds me of hot chocolate on those super cold "high school football games" nights. They were so fun and I feel like it was forever ago. Such a sweet memory.

{Fall-y Pinterest Outfits.}


{pumpkin and decorating love}

Source: google.com via Lauren on Pinterest



Source: amazon.com via Lauren on Pinterest

Happy Fall!

What are your fall favorites? I can't wait to hear! 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why I forgot about B&BW for Fall candles?? I need to head over there soon! I love your Fall outfits and I will definitely be painting some pumpkins & very soon!! Love that ikat pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the 100 degree weather here in LA, I stocked up on candy corn yesterday and lit a few pumpkin spice candles in hopes of convincing LA that it's fall. It hasn't worked yet, but the candy corn is officially gone. lol. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest interview about what it's like working with Lauren Conrad and some exciting TV projects. Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan