The Good. The Bad. No Ugly.

Monday, October 15, 2012


Hello my friends! Hope you had a wonderful, exciting weekend! I sure didn't have my busiest weekend but it was just as nice. So, let's get started, shall we?

First: Friday night, the best and I met in Oxford and hung out on the square watching the crazies, and soaking up every bit of fun that we could. I'm pretty sure I've helped make her into a huge "Oxford" admirer. I'm pretty dang proud...

Second:  My Rebels pulled an SEC win Saturday and I could have maybe did cry a little! It was a wonderful victory and I enjoyed sitting on my couch watching the game in my pjs. BUT... What I would have given to be in my Red dress, waving my pom-pom and yelling Hotty Toddy over and over and over again. But, these were our good/awesome/bad scenes from the game. Whoever put this together, you did good my friend. These plays were awesome! I can't tell you how proud I am of our team stepping up and playing like us LOYAL fans have been waiting to see!


Third: Mama and I went shopping after the game Saturday and I bought some wonderful fall candles at Bath and Body Works. Go check them out, seriously. I might have been in there 30 minutes because I can't make decisions. :) I.love.fall.time.

Fourth: It's Monday. 8:00 at Horn Lake Elementary, one of my babies vomited on the carpet and guess who had to call the janitor because she couldn't handle it? ME! It was awful and I felt so sorry for him. Does it make me a sweeter teacher that I half held him/walked him to the bathroom to clean up!? Poor, poor baby.

and Fifth: I'm going this weekend on a girls outing to meet a jewelry designer. Want to take a guess who it is? I'll be posting about this, I am sure! So excited. Is it Friday yet? I am not going to be a negative nanny and wish this week away. I can do this! 


Happy Monday! We've got 4 days to make a difference in someone's life. Let's do this!

Some pictures that I think you should see.

      

After my night walk. I'm relaxing now! Isn't life grand?


i told my daddy I found my Christmas present. 
He was excited.


Mama and I visited St. Peter's and had too much fun! 
Love this place!

and the results. Love it!

3 comments:

  1. OMG love your pumpkins!! We can make it through this week! You almost saw a Nicole break down at school today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the pumpkins!! The polka dot one is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha I can just picture Mr. David's excited face over that Christmas list item! Please let me know how that one works out for you.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan