Time for blanks.

Friday, October 19, 2012



1.  One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is    spend precious time with the familia. Harper is excited about going home too! 
2.  A big pet peeve of mine is  when people leave seconds left on the microwave, and when people make noises while eating. Oh, that sends me into witch mode!
3.  I am really loving   tights, colorful outfits, and Tory Burch this season. Seriously, I may be splurging soon!

4. The rain is  so relaxing at night when I can lay in bed and enjoy it, but annoying as CRAP when I have to plan my day around it in the afternoons.
5. My favorite girly indulgence is  purses and shoes. Oh my goodness! My closet overflows with this. I have to stop. Thrifting is a close second.

6. A song I always get stuck in my head is "I'm giving my life to the only one, who makes the moon reflect the sun." Sing it Caitlyn! We like to sing this rendition in a British accent. Fun, fun times.


7.  The best cure for stress is  a hot, hot bubble bath and country music. It's a favorite pastime of mine! Try it, seriously!

Happy Friday! Enjoy it, people! :)

1 comment:

  1. Definitely agree with you about the rain!! SO annoying when I have to go out into it, but so peaceful and relaxing at night when I'm trying to go to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan