a little blog sale.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012


Anybody that knows me well, knows that I love a good yard sale. I feel like I'm having an indoor yard sale today and I am so excited. :)

I've been looking around my apartment for some time and tonight I said, "self, I'm going to have a sale." Now, let me be honest. I love a good name brand and I have my share but a lot of my "everyday" clothes are just that. Nothing special. 

If you see something that you would like and you are local, I will be happy to find a way to get you the item. If you are not local and you would like, please leave a comment on the post with what you would like and I will send you a Paypal invoice through your email. 

My email address is lil_patton07@hotmail.com if you have any questions about any of my things!

Happy Shopping! 



$5.00
Old Navy Flower flats. 
Size 9

$10
Polka Dot Dress from a local boutique. Size L

$5.00
Chalkboard tray. So fun!

$10.00
Jonathan Adler Charger dock.
(can hold cords for iphone etc..)

$10.00
Such a cute, cute shirt from Forever21. Just a little small from a dryer mishap. Size 2XL but fits more like an L-XL.
(sorry for the wrinkles, I was lazy)

$10.00
Green Leather purse. :)
Notice the green pattern... 

$8.00 
Long scarf! Can be used as a wrap as well. 
$10.00
Green Chiffon Shirt, XL

$10.00
Larry Levine Dress Jeans 
size 12

$10.00
Size XL shirt from Loft.

$30.00
London Fog "hot pink" peacoat. :)
XL

$7.00
White Beads with Flower Necklace. 
$10.00
Nike Swim Top Pink/green
Tags still attached! 
Size L.

$8.00
Plate tower.

$10.00
XL Dress.

$20.00 
Both size 9. :)

$10.00
Xhilaration Shirt from Target
size XL

Thanks for still reading! Promise this won't become an often post. It wore me out! :)

Hope you found something you liked!

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan