it's beginning to feel a lot like.....

Sunday, October 28, 2012


this weekend was the perfect fall weekend. 
hot chocolate, soups, hayrides, scarves and boots. I. love.everything.about.fall.
Our church had a great time at our Fall Festival and I had the pleasure of loving on some wonderful adults and people. God gave me a beautiful church family and I'm very thankful for it. 
I got to babysit my sweet girls after the festival so their mama and daddy could go to the class reunion. We had a fun time playing and watching movies. I love these littles.

now for the evidence that this weekend was too much fun.                  
                             

{1} silly girls! Not wanting to sleep.
{2} Sweet friend's save the date. Can't wait for this wedding!


                                    
{3} Sweet babies at the Fall Festival. 
{4} Mama and I "fallin" it up! 

       



{5} Fun Pinterest Pumpkin "dart" game.
{6} In case you didn't hear, their belief didn't help. 
Alabama is still #1 in the SEC. When will this change?



Look at that face? I wonder why she gets away with so much.

What did you do this weekend? Hope you enjoyed yours as much as I did.

Leave some comments, people!


3 comments:

  1. Love the pic of you and Mrs. Donna. Tell her I said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh your furbaby's face is so preciou! i can certainly see how she gets away with a lot, mine do as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the balloon game! That looks like fun!! It was cool here today and it felt so nice!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan