Dear Friday.

Friday, December 7, 2012


Photobucket

Dear Special Education, i always knew that you were going to be a part of my life, some way, some how but I didn't realize this soon! You have been nice to me and I'm really enjoying my babies. Thanks for your kindness. :) Dear Pinterest, how did people teach without you? Seriously, you are my best friend. Dear bank account, could you grow over night? Please and Thank you! Dear Elf on the shelf inventors, you are a genius. These things are in every classroom in our school and we love all the fun activities that you can do with those friends watching over your babies. Dear Friday, you are almost here and I couldn't be happier. You are welcome ALL the time! Dear quote, how true you are.


** diet coke of course.

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan